[AusNOG] 7.30 Report - Interesting NBN Report

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Thu Dec 17 21:40:28 EST 2009

I have to agree, it was interesting to watch, also the 7PM project was
a good watch as well, however I thought maybe the young woman missed
the point a little when she disconnected EFF spokesman and had her own
say.

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg

P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think
before you print.