[AusNOG] Conroy announcement on filtering

Arkady Gundroff arkady at telcoinabox.com
Thu Dec 17 10:55:59 EST 2009

All fine in theory assuming Conroy does not introduce any legal ramifications for circumventing the filter and getting your customers to pay you for it.

Arkady Gundroff Network Administrator
[cid:image001.png at 01CA7F07.84484D70]

Telcoinabox Pty Ltd | Level 6, 9-13 Young Street | Sydney, NSW 2000
T: 1300 638 835 | F: 1300 638 329
telcoinabox.com.au<http://www.telcoinabox.com.au/>

BRW Fast Franchises 2008 : 1st place | BRW Fast Starters 2008: 4th place | BRW Fast 100, 2007 : 7th place | BRW Fast Franchises 2009: 10th place