[AusNOG] Conroy announcement on filtering

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Dec 16 15:28:08 EST 2009

Perhaps we should approach the Governments advisor on issue and see if
he is able to 'crack' the new system in less than 30 minutes...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/schoolboy-whiz-helps-draft-labor-cyber-po
licy/2007/11/21/1195321833867.html

My first guess would be:

Step 1 - Type "open proxy" in google.
Step 2 - copy any open proxy address into browser proxy setting
Step 3 - congratulate yourself for circumventing the great Australian
Firewall

[b]

(of course I am not recommending this, it's just a sub-1-minute example
of how circumvention could happen).