[AusNOG] [off topic] Broadband problems at Gold Coast

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Fri Dec 11 16:40:21 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a holiday house at the Gold Coast which, like most areas of the
Gold Coast is CMUX'd and with no spare ports.  From the roof of my house
I house I can see Surfers and was looking at doing a microwave shot.
Does anyone have a little bit of spare space which has a view to
Sovereign Island?

I'm thinking of doing a bit of "community fibre'ing" to a few neighbours
who are screwed also.  Unbelievable that a new estate only 3 years old
cannot get ADSL at all.

Cheers

[b]