[AusNOG] Pacific volume transit resellers in PIPE DC1?

Richard Stephens richard.stephens at neural.com.au
Thu Aug 27 18:42:27 EST 2009

Hi David,

Because we're not trying to get to pacific - we need to get to one of our clients in the Philippines who is using an ISP that Pacific is peered with, over a network that is more reliable and consistent than our current transit providers.  It's not being announced to PIPE.

Regards,
Richard Stephens

Neural Networks
The way information moves.