[AusNOG] DDoS Attacks - Painful and Persistent.

Craig Meyers Craig.Meyers at citec.com.au
Mon Aug 10 17:51:29 EST 2009

The 8k packets didn't make it unscathed - all the packets were segmented
to 1500 max. Hence why there weren't port details on all lines.

That's the university I was thinking of.

And my statement:

> Generally these are more hardened against being used as
> botnets vs domestic ISPs.

Oops, meant to say 'domestic clients of ISPs' i.e. home PCs etc..., my
apologies to the list :)

-- Craig Meyers