[AusNOG] Primus Outage explanation

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Mon Aug 10 08:27:39 EST 2009

Hmm, than does shoot himself in the foot.

I suppose at the same time, they are doing substation upgrades and
what not so they working towards rectifying the issue,
however I think they need to focus on their backup services before
their primary services.
This is the approach we have.

The last time this happened, well... the same thing happened, what did
they change "upgrade" or investigate to try stop this from happening
again?

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg
Technical Director
Karltec Net Enterprises.

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think
before you print.