[AusNOG] Primus Melbourne down again

Damien Coxall damien at dreamboat.id.au
Sun Aug 9 20:25:55 EST 2009

Actually, I know of a large Aussie provider who does house some of their
kit out the back of the local pub in a few out of the way places.

Those PoP's were a helluva lot more reliable than 55 King has been this
year, so maybe that's actually a good idea.

And yeah, we're back on the air for ~30 mins now, any drama's gimme a call.

Damien,
Vocus.

!