[AusNOG] Primus Melbourne down again

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sun Aug 9 18:39:07 EST 2009

The Important Question will be "Is this going to happen again next weekend" when the power in primus upgraded at last ?

Kindest Regards James

James Braunegg
Micron21 Melbourne Outer East Datacentre
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  85 126 029 203

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.