[AusNOG] APNIC Policy SIG Co-Chair

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Wed Aug 5 12:52:33 EST 2009

Cheeky?  What more would we expect from our kiwi friends ;-)

Guys, just some background on this.  Andy has been a great supporter
of AusNOG and what we do over the other side of the ditch.  He has
helped gather NZ support for both me and James when we have run for
election to the APNIC EC.  For those of you that don't know Andy from
his time in Aus working for AARNet (many moons ago) well, you should.
He's a great bloke.

I encourage you all to support Andy for his tilt at this position.
The Policy SIG has some serious work to do and it'd be great to have
someone from our neck of the woods as chair.

David