[AusNOG] AusNOG-03 Social Format

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Thu Apr 30 15:54:16 EST 2009

Hi all,

We are finalising the planning for this years AusNOG meeting.  As you
are the reason we organise these events we want to get some feedback
from you.  In particular, for those that have attended both AusNOG-01
and AusNOG-02, which social night did you prefer?  Did you like the
standup drinks at the bar at AusNOG-01, or the sit-down dinner we had
last year?

To help us get an idea or your preference can I encourage you all to
wander over to the web site and cast your vote on the homepage. For
the URL impaired that's :

	http://www.ausnog.net

Thanks

David - on behalf of the organisers