[AusNOG] Dates for this year's AusNOG

John Brandis John.Brandis at bbsaa.com.au
Fri Apr 24 14:21:23 EST 2009

Open bar?

________________________________

From: ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net
[mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Chris Chaundy
Sent: Friday, 24 April 2009 2:22 PM
To: ausnog at ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] Dates for this year's AusNOG

Do we have the dates for this year's AusNOG yet (I presume it will be in
Sydney at this stage)?

Thanks, Chris

NOTICE

This email (and any attachments) is confidential, and may also contain legally privileged information and/or copyright material. You may not read, print, copy, use, distribute or disclose this email or its contents unless you are the addressee or person responsible for delivering this email to the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify BBSAA immediately by telephone and then delete this email and any attachments. BBSAA does not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by receipt of this email.