[AusNOG] Alex De Gracia is out of the office.

alex.de.gracia at perpetual.com.au alex.de.gracia at perpetual.com.au
Fri Apr 17 16:00:56 EST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  15/04/2009 and will not return until
21/04/2009.

Any urgent queries please escalate to Jason Lo (02 9229 3522) or Myles
Pfeiffer (02 9229 3098).

If it's urgent i am contactable on 0407 140 990.

process your request, please include the sender and subject information
from this message in your email.

The following Perpetual Limited wholly owned subsidiaries hold AFSL and RSE
licences : Perpetual Investment Management Limited (AFSL 234426); Perpetual
Trustee Company Limited (AFSL 236643); Perpetual Trust Services Limited
(AFSL 236648); and Perpetual Superannuation Limited (AFSL 225246 and RSE
L0003315).

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. They may
contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should
not read, copy or disclose them without authorisation. If you receive this
email and you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of this
email to the addressee), please disregard the contents of the email, delete
it and notify the sender immediately.

visit http://www.mci.com