[AusNOG] ALERT: Aust Govt will build National Broadband Network, no company will be awarded the tender.

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Tue Apr 7 10:28:56 EST 2009

I'd say Telstra would be saving up to purchase it in 5 years.

It's an Australian network, the Govt, when it comes time to sell it, sure as heck wont be letting it go into majority overseas control, ever.

Unless we all want to pass the hat around and come up with AU$90BN or a significant portion thereof?

-S