[AusNOG] ALERT: Aust Govt will build National Broadband Network, no company will be awarded the tender.

Rick Jones rick at toplevel.net.au
Tue Apr 7 09:48:59 EST 2009

I'm not sure we can make that connection yet.  The proposal appears to be
for a wholesale only company, something that has been a stated aim of both
political parties, and something that many of the people on this list have
wanted for some time.

So, setting up another monopoly?  Probably.  Another Telstra?  I doubt it.

Cheers,
Rick