[AusNOG] Fwd: 2010 APNIC Fee Schedule - Call for comments

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Apr 6 12:00:42 EST 2009

Perhaps they're trying to get rid of those of us holding onto old /24s
and the like?  Or maybe reclaim the unused and 'borrowed' ones?  I can
point my finger at 5 or 6 which are pointing at email addresses that
don't exist anymore, or are being used by someone who 'used' to work
for the original registrant, and took the allocation with them when
their old employer went bust..

Damien