[AusNOG] Conficker Infection Checking page [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kayne Naughton Kayne.Naughton at acma.gov.au
Mon Apr 6 10:34:28 EST 2009

Oh yeah, I should really give a plug to my primary role here. The AISI
(Australian Internet Security Initiative) is run by ACMA. We aggregate
compromise reports from multiple sources and from our own data and send
relevant data to ISPs. ISPs then use that information to inform their
customers that they have an infection so it can get cleaned up.

If you'd like to receive these reports shoot me an email with your
company name (as you'd like it to appear), AS (or CIDRs you're a
reseller), email address for our nightly reports to go to and a
"decision maker" ph# and email address. I think we're covering most of
the Conficker in Australia, at least as it's visible to working group
members. http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_310317 has more
information on what it's about.

Regards,
Kayne