[AusNOG] CNET: Google uncloaks once-secret server

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Apr 3 13:59:03 EST 2009

I've found two similar boards, they are a little bit hidden:

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Networking/Products_Spec.aspx?ProductID=1088&ProductName=GA-9IVDTH-PL

the GA-9IVDP, where the P stands for Power.

Major interesting thing:
Advanced IPMI 1.5 management function with GIGABYTE Server Management Tool (GSMT) for remote management and console redirection

Very nice.

-Sean.