[AusNOG] CNET: Google uncloaks once-secret server

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Apr 3 12:42:18 EST 2009

208v is a common US voltage for higher powered circuits.

We have some 208v circuits for larger routers in the US.

MMC

On 03/04/2009, at 11:57 AM, Sean K. Finn wrote:

> The only thing unintuitive that I can see about the design is that
> the power cord goes THROUGH  the server only to reconnect at the
> other side, and looks hard wired in the side of the chassis.
>
> The power supply shows 200-240Vac, so are we looking at an
> Australian server?
>
> -Sean.

Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks
Level 5, 162 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: mmc at internode.com.au    Web: http://www.on.net
Direct: +61-8-8228-2909		     Mobile: +61-419-900-366
Reception: +61-8-8228-2999        Fax: +61-8-8235-6909