[AusNOG] Trojan spam run with Facebook hook (AUSCERT#2009abf45)

Daniel Hooper dhooper at gold.net.au
Thu Apr 2 13:34:21 EST 2009

Hi,

Just checked the anti spam box's and we are seeing a high volume of it hitting us, approx 2k messages in the last 4 hours.

Regards,

Dan

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C9B37E.95F08970]

Shop 1, 97 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
08 90805111 - 0427 757 336
dhooper at gold.net.au<mailto:dhooper at gold.net.au>