[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Fri Oct 24 19:09:32 EST 2008

I addressed this very topic last night in the first half of this
post:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=967413&p=45#r883

Anyone trying to discuss this topic with Conroy should demand better.
It's simply not acceptable for him to debase the public dialogue in
this way.

    - mark
      [ speaking on behalf of myself ]