[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Fri Nov 14 21:07:25 EST 2008

On 14/11/2008, at 8:11 PM, Steven Lisson wrote:

> It has been quite obvious that network operators and power users do
> not
> want this interfering with their internet access or networks. Is it
> about time we started to write or visit our local members of
> parliament
> and let them know what we think of this filtering instead of just
> talking about it amongst ourselves?

That's kinda what we've been doing for several months now.

Love to have you on board if you'd like to help out.  The stuff you've
listed above is a brilliant start.

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999