[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Andrew Edington edo at ohlawd.net
Wed Nov 12 12:20:55 EST 2008

> I don't know about the rest of you but i feel
> im left with a large "I don't trust you guys" feeling.

Yeah... When's the next election?

Also, I haven't really read into this too much, but does anyone know the
legality of running (even selling) VPN/encrypted connections overseas to
bypass the proposed filter? Or hasn't Conroy been upfront with those sorts
of details (I can't seem to find any details)?

Regards,
Andrew.