[AusNOG] Meeting proposal

Stephen Baxter Stephen.Baxter at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Mar 19 10:45:10 EST 2008

Dear AusNOG,

The organising bunnies for AusNOG would like to propose the next meeting
(AusNOG02) occur in early August in Sydney. The format will be similar
to last year, based on feedback and requests we are sure we can get lots
of very compelling content again.

Can you please raise any concerns or other feedback to the recipients in
the CC field or the list in general.

NOTE: we were considering a late May date but venue issues have plagued
us, for those we informed unofficially about a late May date please
disregard that and we apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers,

SB

--
Technical Director/Co-Founder - PIPE Networks (ASX:PWK)

Winner Australian Telecommunications Users Group:

 - 2006 for 'Carrier of the Year'
 - 2005 for 'Best Communication Solution for Large Business'

Peering,IX points and dark fibre in Australia.
Largest peering network downunder.

phone : 07 3233 9800
fax   : 07 3220 1800
web   : www.pipenetworks.com