[AusNOG] Roofspace in Brisbane

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Fri Jun 20 11:20:07 EST 2008

Hey,

This is going to sound a little bizzare, but does anyone here have roofspace on one of the big&tallies in Brisbane? I'm looking at moving out Samford way and want a ~50KM wireless link back to a repeater for my personal internet access - there's only access to DSL1 out there (if I can even get it at all), and upstream throughput is an issue on that (especially when pushing VMWare images out).

I am even happy with someone who can push L2 connectivity to any DC in Brisbane that isn't PowerTel or AAPT.

Price is a factor, but I don't expect anything for free. Willing to sign NDAs to get this rolling.

Regards,
Curtis