[AusNOG] colo spots in perth/sydney.

Roddy Strachan roddy.strachan at staff.netspace.net.au
Wed Jun 18 09:05:02 EST 2008

On 18/06/08 9:00 AM, "Nick Brown" <nick at inticon.net> wrote:

> I sure can say bad things about GlobalSwitch, more specifically with our
> colo supplier then the facility itself. (And by no means are they a small
> company, nor us a small customer. After their recent merger perhaps they
> would have been better off taking the company initials to form the word
> PANIC :-) )
>
> No experience with Perth, but in Sydney I *highly* recommend Equinix.

As far as GS goes facility wise its great, however something I didn't
mention in my earlier post, their security and highly anal policies can get
a bit tedious/annoying, especially when its 2am, your tired and you just
want to get the job done and out of there! Enough of all the political
rubbish :).

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.