[AusNOG] colo spots in perth/sydney.n

Heath Donald heathd at miss.net.au
Tue Jun 17 20:00:32 EST 2008

Hi,

We have about 15 rack spaces left in Global Switch Sydney which is a carrier
agnostic facility.

www.globalswtich.com

2KW 42RU racks are $1400 AU ex GST per month.

We also have rack space in our POP in Perth at 2KW for AU$2500/mth ex GST

We also have both public and private transit plus Pipe peering connectivity
- Although you don’t need it. ;P

Equinox is good too though.

Regards

Heath Donald