[AusNOG] tap tap is this thing on?

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Wed Jun 11 10:00:38 EST 2008

Hi Vijay,

That was my email caught in your spam filter, It was regarding you
potentially speaking at AusNOG02. I've resent the email, so its
probably again sitting in you spam folder ;-)

As part of this years increased ticket cost we are looking at bringing
in some International speakers to spice up the event, your presso on
Tier 1 peering would be great for the peering forum component of the
AusNOG event.

Cheers,

--
James