[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion, APNIC EC, and James is a nice bloke ; -)

David Hooton david.hooton at platformnetworks.net
Thu Jul 17 17:07:25 EST 2008

It also depends on how much you intend on growing.  If you've got enough IP
space right now to tide your intended growth for the next 10 years then I
guess you don't have much to worry about.

This doesn't account for the fact that there will be a point in time where
customers will begin to demand v6 services and some applications will require
it.

Personally I would prefer to do the engineering now while there is time to
spend on it, rather than having to rush a solution when demand arrives.

Kind Regards,

David Hooton
Managing Director
Platform Networks