[AusNOG] Anyone know a good client side performance tool?

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 17:44:03 EST 2008

I'll clarify some more...

I want to drop some cheap probes around the network that look a lot
like what customers actually use...

ie measure what they experience, log it, then compile...

and I want to standardise on this (until I do something better) and
use it across the range of access types our customers use

you can't actually use gamers ;-P as there isn't the numbers of them
in statistically good samples across all access types

On 7/7/08, Narelle <narellec at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone know a good open source PC based, client side network
> performance monitoring tool?
>
> Logging, packet size variations, jitter latency, dns...

ta again

--

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com