[AusNOG] Anyone know a good client side performance tool?

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Mon Jul 7 16:18:12 EST 2008

Do you have a filter on incoming tickets? Online gamers are a fantastic diagnostic tool.

"OHNOES I AM EXPERIENCING LAG IN COUNTER-STRIKE?!11" = "Ethernet frame errors"
"WORLD OF WARCRAFT IS LAGGING1111" = "USA PoP Throughput Problems"
"DoD WON'T CONNECT TO GAMEARENA" = "AS1221 announced another default route"

I should probably stop there.

Regards,
Curtis