[AusNOG] Net Filter At Test Phase

Guennadi M gm at gm22.net
Wed Feb 27 16:11:23 EST 2008

Crikey - never thought it would get that far.
I'm sure if the name of the labour party was "communist", everyone
would be saying, we don't want to be dictated, we want freedom, we can
make our own mind what to access on the internet. Funny, how some of
the paranoid communist dictatorship ideas (i.e., internet filtering)
can be presented in such a positive light to AU public.

GM