[AusNOG] Networking professionals required for usability trials of “L3DGEWorld”

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:06:38 EST 2008

On 2/25/08, Warren Harrop <wharrop at room52.net> wrote:
> Who we need:
> Ultimately we're looking to test a range of people, from networking
> professionals through to non-networking professionals but at the current
> time we are just seeking a range of people with some form of network
> administration experience.

Is this where I grumble that these things are never tested on a range of users?

That usability in network management systems is rarely ever considered?

That once again, it sounds like something novel is being tested on
wasp males in a specific age group???

Oh gee. What a surprise. Yes fellas, there are women, old people,
ethnics, that operate networks quite effectively. Not to mention the
growing numbers in offshore monitoring centres.

The more diverse your test cases and test subjects, the more likely it
is you will pick up the bugs.

--

Narelle
who remembers wanting adventure coded into IOS 10
narellec at gmail.com