[AusNOG] BAMBI '08

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sat Feb 16 11:18:21 EST 2008

On 16/02/2008, at 8:07 AM, Alastair Johnson wrote:

> There's a small contingent from NZ (and a couple guys from my team
> in AU) going - happy to help out if nobody else will be there.

Hi Alastair.   Thanks for the offer.  I've already organised with
James Spenceley to act as a proxy and have sent pre-completed proxy
paperwork to the list to simplify the process.  It appears to be held
up in the moderator's queue at the moment.

> Does the candidate promise to fairly represent NZ, too? ;)

Absolutely.  I've been discussing this with Andy Linton and Jonny
Martin.  How could I forget our ANZAC brothers :)

Thanks

David