[AusNOG] Idea for Future AUSNOG?

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sat Apr 12 16:09:28 EST 2008

We did actually discuss having an "Internet History Trivia" session
along with the "initial drinks" (i.e. the drinks at the conference
venue.  You know, the one's you can remember :)   However, we had a
lot to get sorted so we put it in the too hard basket at that time.
Could be worth another look though.

David