[AusNOG] iiNet's mail black lists

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Tue Sep 18 22:04:09 EST 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 05:13:45PM +0800, Guennadi M wrote:
> Thanks, prk -
>
> This was a one-off outbreak by one of our clients - they've been dealt
> with appropriately.

Must have been a fairly large outbreak given the numbers I'm seeing -
we've seen very high rates of both user and auto-generated complaints
coming in through Spamcop, plus high spam rates otherwise.

Your reputation is currently at -3.0 which is borderline for where most
IronPort customers will accept/block mail. Presuming that the spam has
actually stopped it should recover fairly quickly...

  Scott