[AusNOG] IINET ip range hijacked?

Ben Buxton bb.ausnog at bb.cactii.net
Sun Sep 16 23:56:11 EST 2007

Looks like a really nasty typo by the registrar. The range in the whois
data is just way too massive to possibly be accurate.

My BGP feed tells me that AS24424 is advertising 203.208.32.0/19, which
means .130 should be .208.

Someone might want to gently prod CNNIC.

BB

Carl Krumins <carl at kas.net.au> uttered the following thing:

Ben Buxton - Random Network Person