[AusNOG] remote power rails

Luke Connolly luke at sisgroup.com.au
Fri Sep 14 16:46:29 EST 2007

Please post suppliers for this once you receive them. Everytime I go to buy
one they are 'out of stock'

On 14/9/07 4:41 PM, "Guennadi M" <gm at gm22.net> wrote:

> We want to buy a AP7951 (one to start with to test, many more to
> follow), is there a supplier in Sydney - where do you buy them from?
>
> Thanks.
> GM
>

> On 8/14/07, Marcus Barczak <mbarczak at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 13/08/2007, at 5:54 PM, Guennadi M wrote:
>>
>>> We're looking for remote power rails (10-way or more), with an ability
>>> to assign separate users for each power ports, if required. If you
>>> could recommend something or someone, that would be much appreciated.
>>
>> We've been very happy with the APC gear over here, if you want to get
>> a feel for the software interface to their remote switched PDU's you
>> can play with their online test drive version of the interface software.
>>
>> http://testdrive.apcc.com/pdu.htm#ms
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marcus

Regards,

Luke Connolly
Managing Director
SIS Group Pty Ltd

Phone      : 1300 137 191
Direct     : 02 8208 6403
VOIP-SIP   : luke.sip.sisgroup.com.au
Fax        : 1300 137 135
email      : luke at sisgroup.com.au
web        : http://www.sisgroup.com.au

This email is confidential to the addressee. It may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor any
privilege attaching to it is waived, lost or destroyed by
reason that it has been mistakenly transmitted to a person
or entity other than the addressee. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it and notify us
immediately by telephone or email.