[AusNOG] APNIC 25 Call for Proposals

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Mon Nov 26 18:44:17 EST 2007

    APNIC 25
    25 February - 29 February 2008
    Howard Plaza Hotel
    Taipei, Taiwan

Dear colleagues

Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held at the
25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting. We invite you to submit proposal
presentations for these sessions. There are two types of presentations:

- Policy proposal (P) A proposal which requires feedback and
                       community consensus before it can proceed.

- Informational (I)   Typically a status report delivered to
                       convey information to the audience.
                       Informational presentations may be presented
                       in SIG sessions.

* Submitting policy proposals

   To submit a policy proposal before the 28 January 2008 deadline, you
   have two options:

       1. Use the online form at:

            http://www.apnic.net/cgi-bin/policy_proposal.pl

       2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to the appropriate SIG Chair,
          CCing <sig at apnic.net>.

* Submitting informational proposals

   Send your proposal in TEXT format to <program at apnic.net>, preferably
   before 28 January 2008.

   Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so
   it is advisable to submit your proposal as soon as possible.

More information
----------------

SIG archives and guidelines for presenters are available at:

      http://www.apnic.net/meetings/archive/sigs/

SIG chairs can be contacted at:

     * Policy SIG           <sig-policy-chair at apnic.net>
     * Database SIG         <sig-db-chair at apnic.net>
     * DNS operations SIG   <sig-dns-chair at apnic.net>
     * IPv6 technical SIG   <sig-ipv6-chair at apnic.net>
     * IX SIG               <sig-ix-chair at apnic.net>
     * NIR SIG              <sig-nir-chair at apnic.net>
     * Routing SIG          <sig-routing-chair at apnic.net>

We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:    hostmaster at apnic.net
Internet Resource Analyst/