[AusNOG] AUSNOG Birds of a Feather (BoF) Session at AusCERT2007 (AUSCERT#2007316d1)

Robert Lowe rlowe at auscert.org.au
Thu May 17 13:10:49 EST 2007

Greetings AUSNOG,

I'd like to let everyone know that AusCERT has set aside a Birds of a Feather
Session for AUSNOG at AusCERT2007 (the Asia Pacific Information Technology
Security Conference) next week.

The session is very informal and APNIC has agreed to facilitate. I will try to
arrange some of the international speakers from the conference program to
speak about their experiences with NOGs. However, neither AusCERT nor APNIC
are looking to "run the show", so if you are attending the conference and wish
to say a few words at this event, please let me know.

The BoF is scheduled from 16:30 until 17:10 on Monday 21 May. For more
information on the AusCERT conference, please see:

http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2007/

We look forward to meeting AUSNOG members for a chat at AusCERT2007.

Regards,
Rob.

--
Robert Lowe, Computer Security Analyst   | Hotline: +61 7 3365 4417
AusCERT, Australia's national CERT       | Fax:     +61 7 3365 7031
QLD 4072 Australia                       | Email:   auscert at auscert.org.au