[AusNOG] IronPort anti spam

Paul Raj Khangure ausnog at digitaljunkie.net
Fri May 11 17:31:59 EST 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 02:52:00PM +0800, Guennadi M wrote:

> Does anyone use IronPort C300 email security servers or any other
> devices that can be placed in front of a mail server to block spam?

Yes, iiNet do, as do some other Australian companies.

There's also a partner in Perth who offers Ironport hosting for smaller
companies (shared devices) if you don't want to purchase your own. (I
don't have Peter's email address handy, but their URL is
http://www.channelworx.com.au/). They're also the local distributor if
you're intersted in purchasing. Peter may be a good first contact.

> Is there an IronPort contact in Australia?

Yes - drop Steve Balmer an email, he's based in Perth.

sbalmer at ironport.com

There are also some Sydney folk, let me know if you don't have any luck
contact Steve (he's often in various parts of Asia).

Cheers,

prk.