[AusNOG] Re: AUSNOG Conference? (AUSCERT#200747f37)

David J.Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Fri Jun 15 06:59:46 EST 2007

On 14/06/2007, at 4:10 PM, Terry Manderson wrote:

> To progress this, is there someone who would like to take a
> chairing role and kick off the project by forming a AUSNOG-1
> meeting team around themselves?

I'm hoping that there are a few people who are interested in helping
out but I'm happy to put up my hand to take up the chairing role.  I
also live on the Gold Coast which helps logistically if AUSCERT 08 is
going to be held at Royal Pines as usual.

Thanks

David