[AusNOG] Looking for Optus Reseller in Brisbane who can L2 SHDSL

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Tue Jun 5 14:45:13 EST 2007

Hey All,

	I am looking for someone in Brisbane who is setup to take Optus
SHDSL (or reseller like iSeek) who is able to Layer 2 several circuits via
Ethernet.

	Your PoP needs to be in either Pipe DC 127 Creek St, or HostNetworks
DC in Brandl St, Eight Mile Plains (Pipe OnNet) for a layer 2 Ethernet hand
off.

	The requirement at the moment is only for several services.

	Also, please, I don't want calls from a dozen people trying to sell
me some other solution.

.Skeeve

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum