[AusNOG] RE: [Oz-ISP] AusNOG?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Tue Jul 10 13:11:20 EST 2007

AusNOG is actually a quite active list for what its purpose is.

List @ www.ausnog.net

Charter @ http://www.ausnog.net/ausnog/index.html which is working fine - no
404 here.

You will also notice there is an ausnog-meeting mailing list which is very
active at the moment as we are planning our first AusNOG conference for
later this year in Sydney... full details will be announced once a few
things are in concrete.  We are hoping to have over 100 attendees and will
be focused on the ISP industry.

...Skeeve