[AusNOG] Rack Space in Equinix Sydney (Urgent)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Mon Feb 26 18:25:16 EST 2007

Hey all,

	I am looking at my options for at least 1/2 a rack of space in
Equinix with space to grow to a full rack later on.

	Equinix themselves seem to have run out of available racks or have
no man power to provision for at least 2 weeks.

	Will sign for 12 months if the price is right.

	Requirements:
	-  24/7 Access cards * 3 (un-escorted) - inductions to be done
Wednesday
	- UPS
	- No transit
	- Interconnects to other parties are reasonable prices

	Equipment to be housed - 2 * 7200's, 3550, 1RU server for a start.

	This would be required urgently - this week (Wednesday)

	So if you have some excess space you would happily rent out to
someone, please let me know urgently.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
skype://skeeve
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum