[AusNOG] Mail Filtering + ISPs

Matt Hope matt.hope at nicta.com.au
Sat Feb 17 10:21:13 EST 2007

[Edwin Groothuis <edwin at mavetju.org> - 07:15AM Saturday Feb 17]:

> I'll bite: what is an SBRS?

Looks like this -
http://www.ironport.com/products/ironport_senderbase_network.html

> IronPort's enterprise email security customers harness the power of
> SenderBase through IronPort Reputation Filters and the SenderBase
> Reputation Score (SBRS), which boils down SenderBase data into a
> single score indicating the threat level for each incoming message.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.