[AusNOG] remote power rails

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Mon Aug 13 21:21:21 EST 2007

We've just used APC pdu's for a remote, lights out facility to give
us both power control and power monitoring (got to keep an eye on
those power hungry blade chassis :-)   They are working just fine.
Not sure about delegating authority to individual users though.
Haven't needed to set that up.

Thanks

David