[AusNOG] Terminal servers

Nick Slager nicks at onthenet.com.au
Mon Aug 13 14:51:27 EST 2007

We're looking at replacing a bunch of terminal/console servers in our
POPs in the near future, and are interested in the Avocent/Cyclades
range.

Would very much like to hear feedback on this gear if you're using
it, both successes and horror stories. Alternatively, if you've had
great success with another vendor, would like to hear about that too.

This is primarily to support OOB management of Cisco devices,
although our server guys would probably be interested in your
experience with Cyclades server management kit also.

cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Slager