[AusNOG] AAPT Datacentre Issues

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Mon Sep 4 08:22:56 EST 2006

Hi guys,

Over a few drinks last night we found numerous parties were being
'evicted' from the AAPT facilities.  In light of this PIPE Networks is
happy to assist any of our clients relocate to a neutral friendly
location under an arrangement whereby we could offer 6 months free
telehousing (or 12 months at half price) on a 24 month contract.  We'll
also throw in an Ethernet interconnect at no cost for the duration of
the relocation (or as soon as AAPT pulls the plug:))

The location would be our suite at Global Switch.

Cheers

[b]