[AusNOG] F5 - BigIP - Link Concentrator 1000 Consultant required for few hours in Sydney (onsite)

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Aug 9 14:34:11 EST 2006

Hey all,

	I am looking for a consultant with experience in F5 BigIP Link
Concentrator 1000's.

	I really want someone who knows these units, not just other BigIP's.
We have a critical cutover that I am not confident in doing myself.

	It would be really good if you were available late this week.
Possible for ongoing support agreement if you know what your doing.

	Please contact me on the details below.

.Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum